Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Which avatar perfectly fits its poster?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    needed some refining. I think i have it now!?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Patsy Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <---well that's a picture of Patsy Stone. Don't know how much more accurate I can get!?!?!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Bitter_Pittsburgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was one reason why you watched Lois and Clark:The New Adventures Of Superman and you're looking at her.

    <-----------------------------------

  4. #14
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm an 80's man.
    plus.. by saying that, ive increased my chances of being a top ten poster.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Owen this too's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is not my cat. But if it was, it would most likely have the same wide eyed, shell-shocked look.

    I just saw this cat, and felt the need to have it as an avatar. Kind of like the way a hunter mounts the heads of his kills in his den.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Special Kìd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <---

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Funkywhiteboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am of the USA, and I'm not ashamed to admit that as a part-time
    DJ, I have played disco music. Always been a "guilty pleasure",
    and, IMHO, far superior to the crap that passes for pop music these days.
    forums forums

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Adept's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Deej:

    Don't know about Avatars but your nic fits perfectly. You are "right on", and totally Adept!
    Have another drink, bud!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Thanks for the new sig Deej. I am sure you will live to regret saying that forums

  9. #19
    Inactive Member FloydTBarber's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what's a avatar?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Buttspray's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel I'm disgusting enough to be deserving of mine.<<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •